Our skilled nursing services include:
- Post Injury treatment
- Wound care management at home
- Chronic illness and pain management
- IV administration and intramuscular injections at home
- Diabetes management, including insulin administration
- Medication management
- Laboratory and imaging services to include blood draws, x-ray, ultrasound, EKG
- Cancer care
- Foot care
- Assistance with obtaining medical equipment and supplies
- Monitoring of blood pressure and other vital signs
- Dermatological care
- G-tube and Foley catheter care
Our experienced nurses make it easy to meet your loved one’s needs right in the comfort of their own home. Whether a patient has an injury, illness, or chronic health condition, we can help. Our licensed and registered and nurses will come right to your loved one’s door, for a hassle-free way to receive care. All care is supervised by a licensed physician, providing you and your loved one with a qualified, compassionate medical team to lean on.
Most of us want to remain independent for as long as possible. When your loved one receives skilled nursing care at home, they can continue to be supported in the environment they are most comfortable in. Results are often better when a patient is treated in a relaxed and stress-free manner. In addition, receiving necessary medical treatments at home makes them just another part of your loved one’s day. They will be able to incorporate their treatments into their lives, rather than living life around their treatments.
Without the need to travel and wait for appointments, seniors will have more time to simply enjoy life, resulting in a more balanced and independent lifestyle. You will both benefit from the convenience and care of our at-home skilled nursing services.