Provide activities and exercises designed to help patient resume self-care & develop and restore communication skills. The therapists assist patients in improving his/her abilities to perform activities of daily living.
- Physical Therapy
- Gait Training
- Home Safety Assessment
- Assist with Ambulation & Exersice
- Transfer Training
- Bed Mobility
- Upper Extremity Therapy & Exercise
- Motor Coordination & Muscle Strengthening
- Language Disorder & Swallowing Training
Medical Social Worker:
Assess the emotional, social and environmental needs of patients and utilize all the available family and community resources to hasten patient adjustment and rehabilitation. Emotional support related to patient illness.
- Arrange Community Resources
- Arrange Placement
Certified Home Health Aide:
- Assist with Personal Care
- Light housekeeping and Other Nursing Care as Directed by and Under the Supervision of a Registered Nurse
Skilled Nurses (R.N’s and L.V.N’s) provide skilled care, prescribe treatments and instructions to patients and their families to foster maximum self-care.
- Home Safety Evaluation
- I.V. Home infusion
- Lab Draws
- G Tube Care
- PICC Line
- Monitoring, Managing and Teaching Medication
- Wound care
- Pain Management
- Bowel Bladder Training
- Catheter Care
- Diabetic Management (Insulin Therapy)
- Geriatric Home Care
- HIV & Infectious Diseases Management
- Intravenous Therapy/Antibiotic Therapy
- Nutritional Guidance, Total parental nutrition (TPN-IV Route)
- Post Surgical Care of Grafts, Ostomies, and Wounds
- Use of oxygen and Respiratory Equipment
Services may be arranged by calling Epic Homecare, Inc. directly or by contacting your attending physician, and having their office call us for your care.
Medical Equipment Supplies:
Arrangement for these to be ordered will be made according to the special needs of patient.
Examples are: Canes, commodes, crutches, hospital beds, walkers, wheelchairs, I.V. equipment, oxygen, respiratory equipment, and medical supplies
Care That’s Covered:
If a patient needs intermittent skilled nursing care or therapy, Medicare will pay. The patient does not need a hospital stay to quality. Medi-Cal will also pay for home health services. Private insurance coverage varies with individual policies, or direct payment by patient or family. We do a thorough reserach to determine the extent of insurance coverage, and process all claims accordingly.
Epic Homecare, Inc.
We are a licensed Medicare Certified Home Health Care Agency providing a wide range of skilled services to patients in the privacy of their homes.